Harmonizer integrations are offered as a managed service for a monthly subscription fee. Upon subscription, you will have access to the following services:
- Set-up and full maintenance of integrations subscribed to.
- Integrations secured within your own dedicated Harmonizer private cloud.
- Monthly software updates including new functionality and improvements to existing functionality.
- Active and continuous monitoring of all integrations regarding application functionality and data integrity.
- Support during office hours via telephone and e-mail (more extensive support available upon request).
Flexible monthly subscription
Your monthly subscription fee is determined by the number of Harmonizer applications that are being integrated. This fee is fixed, irrespective of data volume, the number of data attributes integrated or the frequency of data exchange between applications. There is a different subscription fee for ‘basic’ applications and ‘premium’ applications (details on the difference between ‘basic’ and ‘premium’ applications are available upon request):
- EUR 50 per month per basic application (excl. of GST)
- EUR 100 per month per premium application (excl. of GST)
Example 1: To publish vacancies from your recruitment application on your intranet, two basic applications are integrated. The total monthly fee amounts to EUR 100.
Example 2: In addition to the integration described in example 1, you would like to integrate your HR application with your recruitment application, to exchange data on successful candidates. As only one additional basic application is integrated via Harmonizer for this purpose, the monthly subscription fee is just EUR 50 higher compared to example 1, at a total amount of EUR 150 per month.
If required: one-off implementation fee
For elaborate or complex integrations, before setting these up, interviews or workshops are required to be held with staff in order to better understand the scope or purpose of the integration requested. These interviews and workshops will be charged as a one-off implementation fee, based on an hourly rate of EUR 125. Whether or not a one-of implementation fee is applicable to your integration project, will be evaluated during an introductory meeting (which is free of charge). Request a proposal